We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Lunch Break For Champions

Of course we started our hour off with some sun, Emily joined us.

Poor Lewis has to do a crummy research paper...yes if you counted correctly he has to read 8 books.

who looks like they can jump the furthest?

Lewis and I scooted over to Rick's. When I was here in Aug and now here on this trip I keep hearing, "you gotta go to Rick's!"


So...I did it!

Phil are you proud of me? I got a Rick's cheeseburger on sourdough. Love you miss you!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

oh my gosh, you're posting so much. I love it. I love all the pictures. You guys look like you're having so much fun, I'm jealous! I just have to say one thing, and I can't help myself.. I hope you're wearing sunscreen, a lot of it, because it's bad to lay in the sun.

The Guy and The Girl said...

Dear Sam/Jenn, no we do not wear sunscreen. Our routine for lunch is to go the the pool, jump in the cold water, dry off in the sun, eat lunch. We aren't exposed for very long. It feels sooooooo good but you are right, we need to be careful. :)

Samantha said...

JENNA- You only have to be exposed for a minute to get skin cancer. When you wake up, put sunscreen on your face as a daily moisturizer AND sunscreen all in one. When you hang out, sit in the shade, not directly under the sun's hot rays. Before you start your afternoon swim/lunch/tan session, ( does ruby have a pool at her house?) Put sun screen on ( SPF 30 at least.) You have beautiful skin...


okay, I'm done being mom now. Have fun!! :)

The Guy and The Girl said...

Sure dude. Yes, Ruby has a pool at her house. WHAT? I've never heard of moisturizer that has SPF, thats crazy! Good thing I'm a different race and don't get sun burns. My people work out in rice paddies all day and still don't get wrinkles until they are 60. Ruby already has skin cancer, its not funny to bust her.