We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Lakers vs Celtics: game 4

Due to the game Ruby and I had no other choice but to hit up Colorado Blvd. one last time before I leave.

MAC and H&M treated us well... VERY well. Im so jealous Ruby is ONLY 3 blocks away from all my top-favorite stores and other stores I'd like to make my favorite, then again, I would be poor and divorced so maybe Im not.

Shopping was long and hard. We replenished our bodies at Kabuko. A nice Japanese restaurant on the strip.

We ordered the edamame appetizer, classic California roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll and a Volcano Roll that came out NOT in a roll but a MOUND.

Our final dish was Soy Ramen. mmmmmm... it was just as good as my favorite Top Ramen... ok, maybe better.

On the walk home something very naughty caught my eye. Through the window of Temptations (appropriately named) I saw the most beautiful chocolate chip cookie, so soft and gewy I HAD TO HAVE IT!

mmmmmmmm sooo good! But not as good as Jenn/Kylie/Sharon's cookies! Jenn, why don't you just go ahead and have some ready for me when I get home, OK!? (So I don't have to)

At least there was ONE victory in LA last night...

No comments: