We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Lion King

Last night my guy and I went on a date and saw the Lion King at Keller Auditorium downtown. AMAZING! I loved it!

Our seats weren't the greatest but it didn't matter. It was beautiful! I've saw the movie a hundred times when I was a kid and its so funny that I remembered all the words!I got choked up a couple of times, I'm so cheesy!


Phil and I got there early so we didn't have to rush around. We enjoyed some pre-show wine. wish I had a better picture of us...if I'm going to get all dressed up and wear my most painful shoes I want a picture remember it!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Isn't it amazing? I saw it a couple of years ago and can't wait to take Jack to it when he's a little older and little less skiddish. :)

Unknown said...

perrrty

Unknown said...

So glad you went to see this. My mom and I saw it in HOllywood a few years ago. Simply amazing.

Love you lots,
Dad