We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Change is Good? (revised)

This Blog Is Going Private


I don't really want to but out of respect for those parents who have already gone private, and I put pictures of your kids in my posts, I'll follow the trend and protect them from creapers. Phil has also been asking me and I've been resisting. I'm worried family members who don't know how to create a user ID will stop viewing our blog ;)

comment on this post with your email address so I can add you as a viewer. I'll adjust my comment settings as private so no one sees your email address.


cool
thanks
awesome
bye


P.S. It has been fun getting your comments and seeing who actually reads our blog. I wanted to tell those that maybe we've met and we aren't close friends or maybe those who are friends of friends you can send me your email. I'm not planning on denying people. One of the other big reasons to make our blog private is for future employers of Phil who might google him or something??

Oh and Denny, I'm pretty sure phil@yourmom.com and jenna@phils_mom.com are not real emails! ;)

No comments: