We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oh, Baby!

Tay-Tay is going to be a mommy.

My good friend Taylor, Coffee Culture alumni, is giving birth to a sweet baby girl in a few weeks. Jenny and Court threw her a beautiful shower, it was great to see old friends!

Can you believe she is due in a few weeks? Seriously, her tum is tiny!!!! This crazy woman has been able to continue to run her 3-4mi daily and only recently had to tone it down. She is the most fit pregnant lady I've ever seen.
After the shower in McMinnville I helped Tay organize the nursery. Man that kinda stuff gives me the mommy itch!

2 comments:

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Jenna, you're so tan!

Marissa said...

She IS so TINY!! That's crazy! I won't be expecting to look that tiny, no running here. I like the sound of Jenna getting the mommy itch :)