We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Friday Fun In The Sun

Friday I got off work early and went to Timberhill's out door pool with Jenn and Bem. Its a great place for kids. The cute lil' kiddy pool goes down to 1/2 a foot. How adorable.

They also have a mini version of the waterfront fountain.
Emma's at this stage where its impossible to take a picture of her. She wants to the camera the second I take it out. At least she is smiling in this one even though her eyes are closed.

They also have a fun outdoor menu. Popsicles, shaved ice, burgers, hotdogs and BEER. I don't like beer but I keep trying to advertise BEER to get my husband to the gym. "Babe come to the gym with me and you can have a beer", that just doesn't sound right.


Emma got lucky and had 2 shaved icies... how can you say no to such a sweet face?! Especially when she says "peas, nu-nu"

No comments: