We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bad News, Good News, Bad News

Bad News: Its too hot for my dogs. Too hot!
Good News: We have AC in our bedroom.
Bad News: We dont like the dog hair on the carpet.
Good News: We have a big enough hallway that I can block off the entrances and put a baby gate at our door so it chills the hallway for the dogs. Apple sat nicely at my office door. Cute lil' girl.
Bad News: I thought Ruby and Lewis' room was closed shut but it was just cracked and Apple ate Ruby's flip flop.
Good News: Ruby gets new flip flops (sorry boo)
Bad News: Im not sure if it is from the heat or what but Apple got explosive diarrhea! I was cursing the dogs and Phil (who was at work) while i was scrubbing the floor AND wall.
Good News: It was contained in the bathroom.
Bad News: Dogs got put back outside.

No comments: