We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Momma Kirkbride

The Beautiful Kayla Kirkbride had her Corvallis baby shower on Sunday...and a lucrative one might I add!
Kayla SCORED! Not in the Photo was her surprise present once the boys came home from Nana K. and Bumpa.THE BOB! I don't have babies but I DO KNOW about the BOB...Phil even knows about it... ha ha ha. When Brandon and Kayla got their stroller Phil said "Oh, the Bob....its great because it has a swivel wheel"...ha ha ha.
I made Kayla a diaper cake with flowers out of tights and bows out of leggings. I hid presents inside each layer. It was so fun to make and so sad to tear apart.
The food was so good...I had thirds! D'ann (Kayla's mom) got the cake from the Coop. Yes, they take cake orders and they are so so organically delicious!

I'm so excited for momma Kayla and Daddy Brandon. Its always so special when close friends have their first baby. I keep getting teary eyed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kayla....you look so cute. PS...START A BLOG!