We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey Where'd Ya Go!

I'm here. I'm actually here everyday I've just been too lazy to upload photos, organize them then caption them. Its quite a chore.



Before I spend an hour or two catching up let me tell you what a did last night.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE FAVORITE THINGS


Any day of the week and anytime of day I could sit on the couch with these and be in heaven.

Roasted Garlic. I can eat at least 2heads in one sitting.

The baguette, I can eat the whole thing


Brie, God's greatest creation
And yes orange marmalade....don't be scared.
So here is the deal. Turn on a show/movie sit on the couch and vegge out. Rip a huge chunk of bread spread orange marmalade on top then a slice of brie then a clove of roasted garlic. This combo is the BEST. Poor a glass of red wine and you're good to go. Unbelievable bliss.



But last night in an attempt to decrease calories/carbs I tried out these funny things. not bad but also not my favorite.


1 comment:

The Vinyards said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are back....Ive been so lost without you.