We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Babies

Sunday beautiful Lindsey had her baby shower for Dylan. She SCORED! Baby showers are so fun and dangerous. I always leave asking myself: "What am I waiting for? This is what life is all about. Family. Why don't Phil and I just start ours already?"

We might have spent an entire hour or more just opening presents. Dylan is so lucky to have so many people to love him. We made sure to get him his first big dump truck. A very appropriate gift from Phil and I.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you could make it the shower! The Tonka truck full of goodies was def one of my favs!! Ryan loves it too, he was pretty excited and wanted to play with it as soon as he saw it!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

I'm really glad that our paths have crossed and that we are friends again. I'm going to look through some pics to see if I can find some of us as kids!! I'll let you know what I find!

Peace out!

Unknown said...

Brandon and Kayla got Tyler that same truck for Christmas! Tanner loves to sit in it.