We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank You Bulgaria!

Last night Ryan threw a very nice dinner party at our house. He made very yummy Bulgarian food, recipes he brought home from the peace corp.

Jimmy is home from training

I got to watch and learn. I love it!
Ryan made us 2 dishes.

Chushki Burek


red peppers stuffed with rice, beef, tomatoes and parsley. drizzled with yogurt

Moussaka


a potato, tomato, beef casserole with a yummy yogurt eggy crust.Ryan threw a great dinner party.

The boys had guy time and I got to watch Bella so Abby could take Betsy home for bed. Uh-Oh! I either need to have a baby or steal Bella in the middle of the night!
She quickly fell asleep as did I on the couch and I didn't want to let her go. There is something so special about a baby sleeping on you!

No comments: