We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy 24th Birthday To Me!

MY HUSBAND DOESNT BLOG SO HE CANT MAKE ONE OF THOSE SWEET "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY" POSTS.

SO HERE'S TO MYSELF!

Chubbo baby but lots of hair!!
Joel is wearing a very nice bow tie!
I just love this picture of Joey
My Asian Famary! The last picture of Grandpa with all his grandkids. Kenny wasn't alive yet. Yes my Grandma crocheted me a very nice dress.


So 17years ago at my 7th birthday party my mom's water broke. She refused to go to the hospital until my party was over, can you believe it??? a handful of 6&7 year olds running around, playing games!

The next day I got the best present of ALL!
A little baby brother. Kenneth Dee Fontanos. Happy Birthday To You Too Little Brother!

I treated him like he was my baby, I felt so lucky to have a REAL baby doll.

3 comments:

JW's said...

So cute!!!!!!

The Drakes said...

i laugh hard every time i think of that last blog. happy belated birthday! -- j

Ile&Bry said...

Hi!!
I hope you remind me....
This is Ileana (Bryce's wife),,, let me tell you that I love your site and I have been looking at it very often =S (I hope you don’t mind). I told Bryce: “I think I know your sister better than you” hehhehe
Any ways happy belated birthday!!!!!
Thank you for posting the picture with your grandparents!!! I could see how cute you all were at that age….
By the way do you have more of the little Bryce in there?
Regards,
Ileana