We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Its a grey gray Tuesday

Bad News: I chickened-out on the Highlander. I think it is better to wait until my truck actually blows up, besides, I need extra money for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!

Good News: I went to the driving range yesterday and learned how to hit the ball... sorta.

Bad News: The Kettles are taking away the massage chair today, darn!

Good News: I had a dentist apt yesterday, 24 years of no cavities!

Better News: Jericho is in doggy heaven.
I found this disgusting bone at Bi-Mart. I was in search of a new dog bed because Jericho owed Chica a new one, he stole hers. I came across this huge bone and started cracking-up. One of the workers saw me and started laughing at me, "what is that crazy girl laughing at by herself?!" I had to buy it right?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That bone looks so sick....

Anonymous said...

Smart financial decision...expect for the part that you'll just spend it somewhere else:-)

Seriously though..cars are big purchases!

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

it scared me when you said "better news" jericho is in doggy heaven...cause I thought...yenno...that he really went there.

but no...he didn't. he just got a cool big bone.