We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Crochet FUNdraiser for Baby D

Hey Jack and Beka, you're nice and we want to meet your baby!

So Ruby informed me today of her Baby D support plan. She confirmed with Fiona that she will be selling her hats at Andando with all proceeds going to Baby D. What a great Auntie!
I said, "timeout!" I can crochet too and so can others (Heather, I know you can). Everyone wants to help but a lot of us are still poor college students. Hey what if we have a crochet party to Support J+B+Baby D?!

What do you do at a crochet party?!
1.)crochet hats if you know how
2.)learn to crochet
3.)pick out colors and buy a custom made hat(guys, gals and kids)

CROCHET PARTY
August 3rd
1:30pm (after Dox)
Our House

Lunch Provided

disclaimer: if you are coming to learn your hats might not be up to par to sell, so don't get your feelings hurt we love you for coming. I know I'm a bit rusty, I need to practice!

3 comments:

The Dorrs said...

Thanks friends!

The Highland Tribe said...

I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!! i'll need to practice too.

Susannah said...

Hey I love the hats you have made I Crochet too I have donated Items to Arnold Palmer Hospital it was really fun. Good Job on your work you should check out my website.
It is susannahscrochetingcorner.wordpress.com