We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Emotional Casualties at Work

So I had a couple of very sticky complaints today. I used my arbitration skills to the best of my ability and ended up with some very unhappy customers.

One particular customer I had to inforce the rules, she was an extremely unreasonable woman and was doing very bad business. when we hung-up she didn't actually hang-up and I could hear her talking to the other people in the room...

"That was that stupid 15 year-old over at central, they should just fire her and put everyone out of their misery, next time this happens Im going to do everything I can to screw everyone over"

HA!!! I wasn't offended at all. I thought it was sooooo funny! When people are extremely unreasonable it makes me laugh. I hung-up immediately so she didnt catch me.
Ruby and I worked 12pm-5pm today, it was a short day but for some reason it seemed soooooo long but at least it is FRIDAY!

We are going to BBQ and play catch tonight...tomorrow probably relax but Sunday........DISNEYLAND!!

No comments: