We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random Photos from my camera...

I HAVE SHORT HAIR NOW SO WHAT!
RUBES AND LUBES HUNGOUT A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE GOING BACK TO CALI. I MISS THEM ALREADY!
THE TOP OF OUR WEDDING CAKE.. WE FORGOT TO EAT ON THE 30TH. IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. WE ATE IT PARTIALLY FROZEN. IT TASTED LIKE COLDSTONE ICE CREAM CAKE.

EMMA IS ALMOST ROLLING OVER. SHE IS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN TV. WE ALL LIKE TO SIT IN A CIRCLE AND CHEER HER ON. "YOU CAN DO IT EMMA, GET ANGRY!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work...Emma is getting close!

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

I love your hair Jenna! I think its great that you have short hair - its inspiring...I wanna cut mine again! :)

Go Emma GO! I remember sitting on the other side of Betsy waiting for her to roll....