We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Maybe you didn't know but...


Janet Jackson happens to be one of my favorite artists ever..My high school dream was to be one of her back-up dancers! She was also the first concert I ever went to, (the Velvet Rope Tour) the brand new artist, Usher, was the opener! I was in 8th grade and with my mom! I am so excited about her recent comeback! Check her out, turn up your volume and get your booty of the chair and DANCE!! http://www.janetjackson.com/site.php

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You dance!!!

Anonymous said...

JENNA...you totally could still be one of her dancers! My sister's FIRST concert was to see Janet...cool.

Anonymous said...

Well, my first concert was to NSYNC so there!!

but maybe ill look that up when I get home, I need some new workout music. thanks!

Unknown said...

I was home-schooled...so my first concert was Amy Grant. Take that.

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

Mine was TLC....ah how i miss them...

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for you Ruby...

Anonymous said...

My first concert was Puff Daddy and the family (MA$E, Busta Ryhmes, and lil Kim) it was right after Biggy died so it was sad!

Anonymous said...

Devil music.

Sarah and the City said...

No Doubt and Weezer. I'm way cooler than you, Ruby!