We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Poor Dad

My dad had surgery on his shoulder last Monday. (Heather knows all about it!) He had a follow-up appointment at the Corvallis Clinic this morning. He cant drive because of the sling and drugs so my bro dropped him off and Phil picked him up and brought him to our house. Jenn and Emma went to the Kirkbride's so my dad can lounge on the couch all day. I set him up with pillows, blankets, snacks and of course the remotes. I made some pasta stuff during my lunch break. And here he is, he's so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a wee little man...

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

Oh hey there! Joel and I had a good time today. He was very excited to lounge at your house today Jenna! :)

Unknown said...

Nice work Joel...way to get some TLC out of the deal. Hope your shoulder gets better real soon :)

DORRPOSTS said...

What a kind-hearted daughter you are, Jenna - I'm sure your dad knows how blessed he is to have you and Phil to help care for him.