We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

IT WAS A DOMESTIC SATURDAY...

So it was absolutely wonderful to sleep in until 10:45am but unfortunately immediately after eating my Kashi cereal I found myself extremely bored... it didnt help that Pete, Jenn and Phil had things to do, so I did some stuff:

stripped the bed and washed our sheets
washed 3 loads of laundry
made a gourmet lunch for Phil and myself
reorganized the laundry room
reorganized the fridge, threw a ton of stuff away and bleached it
reorganized the cupboards and spice shelf
organized our room
vacuumed and febreezed everything
planned our meals for next week and made a detailed grocery list
brought up the garbage bins from the road and emptied all the cans in the house
swept the kitchen and entryway
scrubbed the bathtub for an hour
bleached the bathroom
started organizing the "to-do basket"
baked 2 kinds of banana bread

broiled a tuna fillet for Phil to eat when he came home. my dad caught it and I have been waiting to use it to make home-made canned tuna.

everyone left me all alone! Jenn caught me in my cabo shorts blastin my tunes: channel 904 Hip-Hop & R&B! I just love that channel when its time to do chores!

and now its 8:30pm Im on my way to babysit Chase the son of Eric who is the owner of Platinum until 4 in the morning.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

geeze Jenna, want to come live in our garage? How nice of you to do so much cleaning!! That's what I do when I get really bored too! :)

Unknown said...

Yummy! Can I have some...

Sarah and the City said...

that is so much to do in one day! i think you've just inspired me to get some stuff done. good job, jenny!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenna! How domestic of you! you are such a good roommate/wife! That tuna looks delicious! I want to try homemade canned tuna! yummmm

Anonymous said...

oh hey I am jenna and I am SUCH a good wife!

Chris and Sarah said...

Jenna - I had my 1st snow day today and instead of vegging out in front of the tube, you kind of made me do a lot of housework. Or...inspired me or something like that. Yeah...thanks a LOT.

Garrett, Carolynn, Jack Danger and Max Havoc said...

oh come to my house next!