We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Apartment Management Update..

So Phil and I have been back and forth about the apartment management position (check older blog). We finally decided we wanted to do it last Thursday and the manager said he will get back to us in a couple days. I called him this morning to "touch base" and he said he wants to give everyone who applied a fair chance. 3 other couples applied. 2 dropped out so there is one more that has been trying to come in for an interview but the snow has kept them from driving to Corvallis, hopefully he can meet with them tomorrow and call us! Gosh!

We just want to know where we will be living. We have a plan B. A co-worker of mine built an apartment above their detached garage and it is GORGEOUS! I would love to live there but we chose to try for the job first. This has been a 4 week process, im going crazy!

cra-zy
-zi·est, noun, plural -zies. –adjective
1.mentally deranged; demented; insane.
2.senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme.
3.Informal. intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited: crazy about baseball.
4.Informal. very enamored or infatuated (usually fol. by about): He was crazy about her.
5.Informal. intensely anxious or eager; impatient: I'm crazy to try those new skis.
6.Informal. unusual; bizarre; singular: She always wears a crazy hat.
7.Slang. wonderful; excellent; perfect: That's crazy, man, crazy.
8.likely to break or fall to pieces.
9.weak, infirm, or sickly.
10.having an unusual, unexpected, or random quality, behavior, result, pattern, etc.: a crazy reel that spins in either direction.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your symptoms would definitely be number 10!!!

Anonymous said...

Whenever/wherever you move to - I'll help you! I can paint and clean and I am really strong too. Just let me know and I will be there!

Anonymous said...

i will totally help you too. i don't really do much for work, so i have a lot of time to help pack and move and clean. abby will be busy blogging but i will totally help anytime.

Denny

The Winkleplecks said...

I call being number 7! I always get numbers 3 and 6 though...

peteandjenn said...

I've got to say this is FUNNY. I'm not scared, I'll just say it. Oops I'm by myself and I laughed. I'm crazy to try these new skis.