We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Friday, April 3, 2009

My New Favorite Thing

Im sure you've had corn nuts
and I'm sure you've had popcorn.

But have you had cornsnack?

Its from the coop and its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Ruby brought a tiny bit home and I ate most of it so yesterday I bought 2 1/2 pounds of it. soooooooo good.
Yesterday Phil finally finished the rest of the garden and its ready for planting. We are a little behind on getting our potatoes in. I learned that you cut out the 'eyes' dry them over night and put them in the ground. We got 3varieties

Including this kind! Im really excited to eat them, do they cook purple too? Purple french fries? Purple mashed potatoes?
P.S. This is Lewis in the morning...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lewis....you look NICE!

Sarah and the City said...

I want some cornsnack!