We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Loving It!

Loving this weather!
Phil and I spent the majority of the weekend in P-Town with Ruby, Lewis, Grahm and Char. Had some good shopping and some good eating. Im sure Ruby will fill you in on all of that.

Yesterday Phil and I got our April veggies in the ground and our May veggies started in the house. I can't wait until harvest!!!! It felt so good today to water the garden in the sun and just relax outside. Im loving loving the sunshine. Our neighbors have a manmade water fall. I just layed on the deck with my eyes closed, listened to the water and pretended I was camping on the lake. I MISS THE LAKE! Growing up in Lebanon meant going to the lake almost everyday in the summer. I lived about 15min from Foster... man I miss those days!

1 comment:

coffee connoisseur said...

It was so fun seeing you both this weekend and meeting Phil!