We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Friday, November 16, 2007

WHO WANTS TO GO TO CABO?



So Phil and I are leaving for Cabo in 1week!! We are so crazy, this was our #1 choice and it just opened up today, I had to book it! Our original plans to use our timeshare for our anniversary didnt work out. (you cant book anything during the holiday season, it is outrageous!) Thanks grandma for the wedding present, we are sooo excited!! Check out our resort! http://www.villadelpalmar-cabo.com/ We have a 2 bedroom/3bath room. It sleeps 6, you should stop by. Tickets are cheap! PS it is 90degrees there today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming! Leavea bed for me! Off to the gym!!

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

oh my goodness!!!! I am sooo jealous - that looks AMAZING!!!!

Unknown said...

Oo..looks nice!

Unknown said...

You guys will have so much fun! We are headed to Cabo on 12/27!

Tres Dorrs said...

Jenna - I was just talking to my mom about getting my nails done prior to the wedding. I told her how much I liked yours for your wedding last year, would you mind letting me know where you got those done or what you got done? I know, very random. But I appreciate it!

cjvandenbos said...

i wanna go...but i hate to fly..problem??

peteandjenn said...

Nikki, It took me a while to remember like it was years ago or something..ha! Anyway, it was actually my first experience with gels. I went to the Retreat in Corvallis and I wanted to try something other than acrylics. I prefer the way the gels look but they put your finger in this weird light to harden them and it really hurt me. They said it doesn't happen to everyone, I must be a pansy.


This is Jenna.