We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

No Dilly Dally

I covered a early morning shift at coffee culture"{k,nydbjdsfghjk WAIT! PETER STOP HITTING KEYS WHILE IM POSTING!

Peter tried to sabotage my blog-post. what I was saying was that I worked a morning shift at Coffee Culture this morning and then worked my normal hours at Central Dispatch then covered Ruby's late afternoon shift. I woke up at 5:30am and worked til 5pm!

Phil and I are saving for our one-year aniversary cruise! I can't believe it is already here, I still haven't written my thank-you's.... whoopsie!

Jenn just exclaimed from across the room,"Jenna had a long day, she needs to get her drink on!"
I think I'll treat my self to a nice glass of wine.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

cruise?! Fun!! I think I convinced Thomas to let us go there maybe next year or the next next year!! Hey- who is your trainer at T-hill?

Garrett, Carolynn, Jack Danger and Max Havoc said...

oh my gosh that's crazy it's been almost a year!! where will you cruise to?

Unknown said...

I had a bloody mary yesterday and thought of you!

Unknown said...

Have two glasses...one for you, one for me!

Papa Chuck said...

Hi the Guy and tiny Asian,

Congrats on your upcoming first anniversary! Where will you go on the cruise.

I got up this morning, read your blogspot and also Pete and Jenn's and Crystal and Scotty's and decided to create one two. Check it out. It shows a decision I have made.

With love of love,
Dad