We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, November 12, 2007

THE BELL PEPPER SITUATION

So I was making some yummy sausage apple stuffing for Pete and I for dinner. I cut into a brand new bell pepper from the local Safeway and this is what I found!


THERE WAS A CREATURE IN MY PEPPER! AND WEIRD BROWN STUFF!
LATER TIFF CAME OVER! SHE BROUGHT A LEMON PIE AND WE HAD A SLUMBER PARTY! WE WATCHED DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, PLAYED INSTANT SPEED SCRABBLE (Phil's grandpa made it up, so fun! I will teach if you want.) AND DID LOTS OF TALKING AND LAUGHING. PHIL HAD A SLUMBER PARTY AT STEPHEN'S AND HAD JUST AS MUCH FUN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the heck is that? Take it back to safeway they'll give you your money back. that's ridiculous.

Sarah and the City said...

gross! and I wish I could've slumbered with you two!

The Hurts said...

gross!!! ps- no kidding about the hills... i'm actually hooked on ugly betty right now though. Did you like your apple cider today? :)

Anonymous said...

yes...my plan worked to perfection...

Samantha said...

you and Tiff are so hot! =) loookin good!

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

That is SICK! I can't believe you ACTUALLY found a WORM in your pepper! AHH!! You should show it to safeway and be like "do you know what this is?"

I made a hat last night Jenna and thought of you!!! My first one ever!!!

Unknown said...

That is so not okay!! I hope you took it back and got another pepper!
And ps - I LOVE speed scrabble

Unknown said...

The brown stuff is probably worm poop...what?..worms have to poop too! Can I have some sausage apple stuffing??

Abby said...

Jenna. That is so gross. Sue Safeway. They have more than enough money to go around.