We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, November 5, 2007

PHIL'S HOME!

Finally all of Phil's trips are over and I get to have my husband home...well the library still owns him but at least he is in Oregon.

Phil brought me back a special present from LA. He went to H&M and picked out the cutest jacket all by himself. I absolutely love it! Of course he did need Ruby to make sure it was the right size and that it didnt fit weird, thanks Rubes!

Sunday night is Family Movie Night. Phil and Emma are making the same face.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What did you watch?

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

Such a happy family...I love Emma's expression. I think she was just overexcited that phil was going to be home for awhile.

The Winkleplecks said...

Do you watch family movies too, like animated and/or musical films? Or rather just a movie watched as a family? Either way, sounds fun!

Also JennA-Team, you bringing cheese tonight? I just hope Phil-ly Cheesesteak doesn't cut it. :/