We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MY FRIEND TICKY

I miss my friend Tiff! The joke is over... it is time for her to move back home.

We got to hangout again last night. First we worked out at Timberhill together, (she taught me some new moves) then we got ready and went to the Peacock for Monday Night Football, then we went to the Dream for salad and then we accidently stood-up Lauren, (sorry L-Boogie) so we went to meet her at the new Big River Bar: Bar 101. That bar is AWESOME! If you havent been check it out! Lets all go this Wednesday because Casey is working. Phil and I are going on a date then so join us!!!!!!! They had top quality drinks and the yummiest snacks. We orded a fresh baked cookie that came in a skillet with home-made ice-cream (you have to order it 15mins in advance). We also had the best chicken wings I have ever tasted! Then Tiff and I went to Blockbuster to rent a movie, we went to my house and played more speed scrabble and fell asleep watching Licensed to Wed. There is our night in a nutshell. "help im in a nutshell!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was fun jenna. i like being a nutshells with you.

Unknown said...

Nice one...can I come next time...

Abby said...

Jenna...i'm so glad you have someone to be craaaaazy with! Us moms are so lame aren't we?!

Anonymous said...

how did I get in this nutshell?

Anonymous said...

So I wanted until 10:00pm at 101 and no one was there, I just wish you would have let me know.

Anonymous said...

Dear sleepless in corvallis, I only talked to 2 people about it and I texted them that I wasnt going.

The Hurts said...

nice use of color in your blog jenna