We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kids

The Superbowl was super fun this year. We had DELICIOUS food and fun friends. It was great to spend time with some much loved and missed outta towners Bre and Heather. I didn't take pics of the event but I did take a pictures of the kids. At one point at the party we had 9kids 4 and under in my small living room. I'll admit I started going a little crazy. At the end of the night I turned on a movie and all the kids sat like zombies. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THIS EARLY when I was going insane? I know most parents don't want their kids watching TV but I think there is a time when it is a MUST! The funny part is that the game got over about the same time the kids calmed down, this was also the same time all them men came in from the otherside of the house "wow they're so well behaved", if they only knew...
How cute is Lily and Emma? I'm pretty sure Lily is old enough to babysit now. She's like 13 in a 4yr old's body.
Rew and Lew had their adorable nephew for a night. Phil aka Red Guy, LOVES Jack. Phil made up a game on the globe.

This picture is funny because once Jack noticed I had the camera he resituated for a "better shot".

No comments: