We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 4

This week has been fun & boring, busy & slow, exciting and uneventful.
I'm thankful for new babies, friends from out of town, making it to the gym, my friend Emma and swimming play dates. I've been keeping busy and surrounded by people but I've been lonely at the same time.

I miss my guy. He is SO busy! Studying, stressing, staying up late, waking up early... HE IS ALMOST DONE! I've been doing my best being patient and helpful where ever I can but I still get sad. I know that once Phil is done with school he'll be just as busy with his new career. But it is a different kind of busy. He'll get to leave his work at work and when he is home he will be home with ME! During the school year I physically see Phil more often but mentally he isn't often available. Phil brought me flowers this week thanking me for being patient with not having a husband.
I'm thankful for my husband working hard for our future and our future baby Chings.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I know exactly how you feel. Jordan is in his last term of Grad school and he is SO BUSY, he's home but not really. I can't wait until May when he is done and Brooklyn and I will have him all to ourselves when he gets home from work!

We just have to remember that it's only a short time in our lives and the rewards in the future are well worth the struggles now. I'll keep you in my thoughts knowing that when I'm sitting there lonely and exhausted with a little baby that I'm not alone!