We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, October 26, 2009

September Memory

Hi. I've been lazy and I blame it on the weather! Crystal Did a great job blogging about family vacation but I thought I should make a note of it before it gets forgotten. I didn't take many photos. I was too busy PLAYING!



Emma enjoyed watching Papa paint.

I was excited to get to spend a full 5days with Bemma. She is getting so big, I'm loving every new stage, she is talking so much.

Scotty and Crystal made some delicous senegalese food. Really good fish balls, veggies and rice.

The house was just as awesome as I had remembered it. So many things to do. Trampoline, hottub, kid's swimming hole with all the toys, water trampoline, jet skis, slide, ski boat, paddle boat, raft... We LOVE Lake Tapps!

It was also great to spend more time with Seth and new baby Elizabeth. Seth isn't afraid of me anymore and he calls me Donna. Its hilarious. I hope he continues, we will of course encourage it.

I'm so glad modern life jackets don't make you look this stupid!

Bem got courageous and went on a nice family jet ski ride.



Since we were that far north we made the 30min trip to downtown Seattle. Phil was very excited to get a whole tuna from the market and I was very excited to go to H&M. I was so excited that I almost had Phil take my picture in front of the store...ok I asked but he said no.



We have been wanting to try this restaurant we saw on Man VS. Food. The Crab Pot. They serve you a giant bowl of crab, shrimp, clams, oysters, mussels, sausage, potatoes and corn and dump on the table. It was fun, they had GREAT bloody mary's too.



Phil bought a whole fish and froze some steaks. He had good intentions to can some of it but we let it sit in the fidge too long. oops.



It was a great vacation.

No comments: