We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Life Update

Phil is turning 26 on Halloween. Planning on throwing a big birthday/tailgate party! Everyone needs to come dressed up like Phil. We'll have food, a keg and shelter. We'll have to text you the day of to let you know where we scored a spot. Let me know if you wanna come!

Phil is back in school, sorta. He still gets called in to work random nights.

Phil is starting to apply for summer internships. Not sure if we will stay local or move away for 15weeks.

Went out to dinner with Kylie, Jenn and Ruby this weekend. We checked out the new Vault 244 in Albany on 1st street. The name is cool and the idea of having the restaurant in an old bank is cool but I think they could have played up the ''old bank'' theme a little more, you wouldn't have known you were in an old bank unless you were told. I enjoyed my lavender lemon drop. We ordered 8 different items from the tapas menu they were tasty but I wasn't amazed. Prices are similar to Big River.

Ruby and Lewis have been living here since Early October and will stay for about a year, I'm LOVING IT! She is a great wife to Lewis and me!

I've been horrible about working out.

Havent decided which I like better: tired worker Phil or distracted student Phil.

We haven't had to turn on the gas furnace. The wood stove is working great!

The baby itch is getting STRONGER. I'm thankful to be able to hold all the tiny babies being born left and right!

Planning a trip to La Manzanilla with the Trasks/Kikers/Willers this winter, hope it works out.

Still working 40hrs/wk at CentralDispatch

Lewis is leading a new tribe at our house Tuesday Nights

The dogs are still not smart.

Ruby and I are hosting Stitch and Bitch at our house every Thursday starting at 6pm.

Phil's sister moved back into town. Looking forward to getting to know Seth 2 and Elizabeth 2months, our other nephew and niece.

I've taken on more responsibility at Dox Kids. Bring your babies to the 0-2 room and I'll probably be in there. Here are some cute pictures of our nephew Seth and Bucca, the other leader.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Great Update Jenna!! :)