We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Emma Bemma

Phil and I still try to have bem over as much as we can. Recently our slumber parties have taken a turn for the BETTER. She is getting more fun with each stage! She outgrew her pac n play and she now sleeps in "Nu-Nu's big bed". Its a lot of fun. We kick Phil out to the couch and have girls night. I love our funny little conversations about Elmo, Apple and Jericho, and Bumpa.... when she plays "phone" she is always calling her Bumpa.

Emma is still too interested in the camera and I can't ever get her to smile.




We had a slumber party a few weeks ago and she ACTUALLY let me play with her hair. I did have to put her infront of the tv with some food but she sat still. So Cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did to Emma's hair. And that you're blogging again.