We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Weekend Re-Cap

We had a fun and busy weekend!! We spent the whole weekend with our loves Brandon and Kayla. We have spent the last 4 weekends with them! Friday Ruby and I hung out with Sara Kellog and Angie Brink while the boys went out with Dave. Angie was in town for Christmas with her Portland family. Saturday Ruby and I shopped @ Washington Square then Phil and I went to the rehearsal dinner at Who Song and Larry's, it was yummy. Then we went our for Boo's b-day and it was sooooooooo much fun! Jake, Beka, Uncle Doug, Ben, Tiff, Phil, Lewis and Rubes and I danced the night away and had a blast! Sunday we went back to Washington Square to grab some clothes for the wedding and then we watched our big friend Dave marry his bride. I took monday off because of the late wedding in Portland and we took advantage of the free time to finish or start our Christmas shopping. We went to Bridgeport and ate at Sinju! I dare you to go there and have the best sushi ever in nice atmosphere. http://www.sinjurestaurant.com/ Brandon & Kayla recommended the baked crab roll. So delicious!!