We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE! I LOVE YOU ONE MILLION!!!

So we already celebrated our anniversary in Cabo but we thought it would be fun to celebrate the official date in Sunriver. After we got home from Kelley Family Christmas we drove to Redmond, over the pass in the middle of the night!! SO crazy... Jim and Bre let us stay at their parents house. It was absolutely gorgeous there! It snowed off and on and the sky was blue blue blue! We tied inner-tubes to the 4-wheeler (pics soon to come) it was a blast!! Last night we went to the village had a nice italian dinner, tried to ice skate but it was too cold! I settled for an icecream cone from Goody's. We are back in Redmond and Bre and I are both at work. Tonight we'll hit up the town and celebrate the NEW YEAR!!!! Good thing Bre and Jim's apartment is on top of the bar, ha! Peace out!

5 comments:

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

Happy Anniversary friends!!! Its crazy how fast the year has gone!

Have a super great New Years too!!!

I'm jealous of your snow adventures...

Samantha said...

happy anniversary! We were JUST in Bend, and I was just at Goody's yesterday.. that would have been funny to see eachother.

Unknown said...

Happy on year...sorry I'm a bad friend and forgot to call you yesterday to send my wishes!!! Love you...

Anonymous said...

hey happy anniversary!!!

Trask said...

Hey were we in Sunriver as well, I even got ice cream at Goody's during the day of New Years eve, crazy!