We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

ITS 2am AND I CANT SLEEP!

It's a bumpin Friday night, just me and the computer! So Heather introduced me to shutterfly.com and I am stinkin addicted. I figured since my one-year anniversary is coming up I should finally do something with my wedding photos!!!! I have spent hours... and hours... uploading pictures, why does it take so long?? Im making a photo book for Phillip, yes it is also for myself, but for your one-year you are "suppose" to give "paper" so other than our used-plane-tickets Im puting HOURS into a book. Dont tell him! Maybe you can come over and look at it. So tired right now I think Im drunk!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Teach me how...I want one!

The Hurts said...

mmm shutterfly

The Winkleplecks said...

I hear Phil also likes the kind of paper that has dead presidents on it. On second thought, I think what I'm thinking of is made from cotton. Scratch that... you had a better idea.

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

haha it does take hours! But its worth it! Keep up the good work Jenna!! Can't wait to see the finished product!