We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, December 21, 2009

House Christmas

We had our house Christmas on Monday evening before Christmas. The guys gave the girls their gifts and the girls gave each other a few things and Phil gave Lewis a popcorn tin.

Lewis got to open his stocking first...
- AND....he got sausage!
- It was a warm and cozy night for Christmas fun.
Beeeeeeest Freeeeinds
So Phil got me a snuggie. Its not a joke gift, I really wanted. I actually got tricked into thinking it was aaaaaall I got. After some awkward silence, ha, Phil sent me on a scavenger hunt to find my final gift. In the oven I found a jewelry box.
I would have been happy with the box. I was bawling. I'm so weird. Just the thought of jewelry turned me into a mess. But to my surprise I got my first strand of Pearls with matching earrings.
Ruby got loads of chocolates. I've been doing a good job not stealing from her room, hasnt been easy for me.

No comments: