This Christmas was our first time decorating our OWN house since we first got married. So we did it RIGHT with 3 christmas trees. It was fun having aaaaalll of Ruby's decor and mine.
We got our trees from the Kiker Tree Farm. We made a fun day out of it. Started at Coffee Culture for creamy warm mochas. mmm
- Found it! What a nice shape.
- Family photo opp.
- Since we were already there, why not get TWO trees. We picked a perfectly shaped Doug Fir and this cute little Noble.
- The boys...they're good at doing man projects together. P.S. Nice facial Hair Phil.
The Real Action Click Here
- With two trees and peppermint schnapps in hand we were in the Christmas spirit and ready to transform our cozy little house into an even cozier little Christmas cabin.
- Stringing up the tree....did you notice Lewis' very nice Christmas sweater :)
- The Noble has all our ornaments and the Doug Fir has all Jenna and Phil's ornaments on it.
- The finishing touch.
This is an ornament we got as a wedding gift.Decorating the BIG tree in our front room.
Our tree looked so tiny in the lot but HUGE in our house!
Nice Work Lewis
- The boys tricked us and each already had a present they wrapped and stuck under the tree. They might of just wrapped empty boxes, we'll have to find out. A special time of year with special people. The night was wrapped up (nice!) with a game of Settlers and some grilled cheese.