We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Phil Was Gone

"I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen."

I sent Phil away for Memorial Day Weekend. He needed a good guys weekend before his busy work season starts. Jake Kettles picked him up in Denver, CO and together they drove to the Aspen area to stay with Dave Dorr and Ben Dorr. He had a great time. Unfortunately our camera died at the beginning of the trip. The went to see a Mini Kiss cover band, went out in Aspen, rafting down the North Fork Rv (Jake was the only one that fell in), disc golfing, betting, golfing, betting and just hung out. Hopefully Dave will post pics of rafting.


Thanks guys for taking care of my husband. He had a TON of fun, he's lucky to have you!



My Memorial Day Weekend
Friday: Bad Bad Allergies, to bed early. Made Sara spend the night because I'm too scared.
Saturday: Helped Sara move from Corvallis to Lebanon, spent the night at my parents
Sunday: Dox, Amanda's 30th Birthday, card night and slumber party at Abby's.
Monday: Phil missed his morning flight, went to Portland in the afternoon, then to bed early.

No comments: