We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Mary's Peak

Sunday after Dox we had a wonderful family lunch and family hike.
Dad and Phil were absent but we still had a lot of fun. Wubby and I took turns with the camera. He'll post later, but here are some of my favorites:

Turns Out There were only pictures of Pete and Jenn... I think its because of that darn cute baby!
Emma needed a break half way up the hill, she was working hard so she needed to replenish with a banana.
I cant believe I've never been to the top of Mary's Peak! The view was awesome!

I think you can see the ocean from there? Do you know anything about that??
Did you have your boyfriend in your senior pictures?? I did and then I was in his... this totally reminds me of it!
Such a nice family, too bad bem wasn't smiling...


Emma did such a good job walking. Im short enough to not have to bend over when I hold her hand.
Welp. My favorite picture. I was trying to get a silhouette of emma standing on the log by herself but I got this instead. A very blurry picture but I just love it. You can barely see Bem's face but she looks so safe. I love her tiny hands and feet. A very nice picture of a momma and her baby.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome pictures! I love that last one

peteandjenn said...

Jenna! So nice! Why am I crying right now?

Samantha said...

such sweet/good pictures! They are lucky to have such a good photographer around all the time to capture these sweet moments!!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
You're probably pregnant..that's why you're crying. Seriously...you cried after watching that movie and you're crying again!

Unknown said...

Jenn's pregnant....YES ;)

Marissa said...

Jenna, you take such great pictures! I love the last two. Curious... what photo editing program do you use?

peteandjenn said...

well to answer your question marissa. the last one isn't edited. it was the lighting from the sun/camera but i did add a matte border. i upload all my photos to flickr

peteandjenn said...

ooops this is jenna using jenn's computer!

Marissa said...

Thanks Jenna! I love the borders, that's what I was asking about :)

scotty and crystal said...

Nice camera work Jenna, thanks for posting pictures of the family, we love to see all of your smiling faces.

Miss you,
C

Michaela said...

Wow. Those are fun pics. I've never done that hike either. Looks beautiful though. I love the last pic of Jen and Emma.

P.S. Good job going to the gym.