We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Want It!

Did you know I've been wanting a mini cooper for a couple of years??? I just love them. I'm a really bad driver. I cant parallel park and I never use my mirrors so I need a small tiny car!!

I've always had "hand-me-downs" from my parents and Im so appreciative... but now I want a car that I get to pick out all by myself.

Why do I like these? They ARE kinda ugly?! I think they remind me of Jerhico.. short and stout.

I keep asking Phil for one but they are too expensive. And why add another car payment to our budget...hmmm....

There is a hot pink one that used to come into coffee culture and I actually loved the hot pink.

I think Katie Duke is going to make fun of me.

1 comment:

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Jenna, I love mini coops...they're not ugly at all! Not sure about the hot pink though:)