We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Movin to the country, gonna eat me a lot of..."

Guess what, SO FUN! I had no idea there was a peach tree in our back yard! There are big, plump juicy peaches. I ate one and had to eat it over the sink because the juices were running down my arm. Best peach I have ever had!



Speaking of fruit that grows on trees:

Apple is getting bigger and bigger. She is now 11wks old and weighs 14lbs. That is 3 lbs bigger than Jericho when we got him at I think 11wks!
Jericho got jealous that I was taking pictures of apple so he jumped onto the hottub.

And then he pushed her off! I was too slow to catch her! oops!

"Jericho! Bad Dog, be nice to your daughter!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm....there is nothing better than a good peach.

Michaela said...

How funny. Jericho wanted to be the star. Apple is so cute. Can i have one of her puppies some day? I want a bulldog.