We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, October 15, 2007

SO WHAT... IM NOT SCARED!


I finally had my apt. with a female trainer, Jenny, to get my stats, (my male trainer, Cody, wasn't allowed). I'm not embarrassed to tell you, besides this way I will be extra excited to tell you my improvement!
STATS
pants size: 6
weight: 142lbs
fat%: 29%
(I learned that If my own body had no fat I would be 101lbs and I my body would die... so I have 41lbs of just fat on my body... cool eh!? It's science)
GOAL
pants size: 4
weight: not sure... Jenny told me 8lbs but I want to lose 17lbs so I can be 125lbs
fat%: 22-25%
next apt is Dec 10th (why did I chose to lose weight during the holidays?!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one J...you're not obese!!

Nurse Tiff said...

just a side note, once you start lifting weights and stuff, you will gain muscle and lose fat, but muscle weighs more than fat, so the best judge of how you are doing is the body fat....i can't wait to talk to you more, you are going to do so well.

Unknown said...

You are doing awesome! Great job. I recently did all the body measurements/fat stuff although you are much braver to post it than I!

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

I'm jealous...

does that make me a bad person?

I wanna be getting fit like Jenna...

cjvandenbos said...

go jenna...you can do it! i need to lose some baby fat...we could encourage one another!

DORRPOSTS said...

You go, girl! You are already beautiful, inside and out, Jenna.