We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Friday, October 12, 2007

BYE BYE SPARE TIRE!

Thanks to my awesome boss at Coffee Culture I am now an official member of Timberhill Athletic Club.
I hired a personal trainer to help me out for a while. Yesterday was our first actually work-out session and it kicked my butt! After an 1hr & 15min I started feeling funny. Things got blurry and I got the chills, I almost threw-up so I had to lay down... I thought "wow I am really out of shape and now I am going to die."
Cody my trainer asked how much I had eaten and all I had was a bowl of cereal in the morning. I learned my first lesson that I have to eat at least 1/2hr before our workout sessions.
It's pretty funny, you can make fun of me.
So hopefully this summer I will look just as hot as Tiff!