We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I DID IT!!! WITH THESE IN MIND...



So maybe I am a little ridiculous, (did I spell that right? It looks weird.) But I think with all my hard working-out I deserve these Paige Premium Denim Jeans!( Womens Fairfax - Midnite Rocker with Crease $215.00 ) I ran 2.5 miles yesterday, I know that isn't a lot for Ruby or Samantha but for me that is a big deal! Phil probably wont let me spend that much on a pair of jean-pants but I can dream cant I?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I have a pair too...I ran 2.5 miles!!

Samantha said...

good job Jenna!!!! I say you go buy the jeans.. just tell Phil they were $30 or something. He won't know the difference. Great work lady! =)

Anonymous said...

Wait to get the jeans until you are at your goal weight sista!!! Then you REALLY won't feel bad:-) Proud of you!

The Hurts said...

jenna, you're funny