We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dear Readers and Designers (Beka and Ruby)

MY messy, crowded work space aka "my HOLE".
I would like to figure out a new working space. I might die if I spend one more 8hr-day in here. Some thing cute, creative and cheap. I love Jake and Beka's workspace in their closet. Im looking to hire some designers to help me re-do my space (aka Beka and Ruby). Dont worry about $$ I heard you can get free money from credit cards or something.

















MY LUNCH TODAY:
Toasted Semame Seed Bagel with herb brie, smoked turkey and avacado and a tomato/basil/scallion salad on the side.

5 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Good thing you have me to tell you what to eat for lunch and give you fun ideas for your life!!!! I'm like such a wonderful friend ;)

Beka said...

I'll help me if you make a sandwich like that!

Are you waiting to update your workspace until you get a new place? I'll take a trip to Ikea with you...

mellens said...

not that you asked me, but I just wanted to say that I would help, but I'm not very creative. I guess that's why you didn't ask me.. so I don't know why I'm posting this anyways. Well, I did want to say, that sandwich looks healthy and yummy! Also, I could never work from home.. unless it was something SUPER fun. I get bored at home sometimes, ya know?

cjvandenbos said...

Dang...that looks good. Can I have a bite?

tiff said...

jenna- maybe you could apply to be the show extreme "hole" makeover...or maybe you should start that show.