We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Update Shmupdate

So like some more stuff happened.

*Jericho's baby dogs are almost gone
*bought a new camera so that i can be a better blogger
*Phil missed his flight to Colorado but caught another flight 7hrs later
*got a $7,000 check in the mail from God, but his curency is canadian dollars
*sunday was betsy's birthday and my dad's birthday
*bought the kanye west cd and cant stop dancing
*Phil is bringing home dead elk flesh
*i am done managing coffee culture
*my friend jessica is about to go into labor any day
*phil is coming home tomorrow
*can't wait for Greg's Anatomy season 4 to start!!!

So while Phil has been in Colorado, I have driven to Lebanon 3 times in the last 4 days. Boy... I sure know how to party.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo...Kanye West..is it new? I want it! I wish you were here to do the "kitty cat" for me!!

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

Nice update Jenna! Hope to see youguys tonight (even if its late) for community group! Makin some good grub - you don't want to miss it!
You DO know how to party Jenna...Lebanon is SO COOL!

Samantha said...

cool jenna.. I cant wait for grays either!

DORRPOSTS said...

Glad Ben and Phil could hunt together. I posted a pic of one of the elks on our blog...

The Hurts said...

Greg's Anatomy, hmmm never heard of it... ;)

Abby said...

finally. cool post jenna...took long enough. we want pictures! we want pictures! we want pictures!

The Winkleplecks said...

Canadian?

The Hurts said...

Can I burn the new Kanye from you. I'll trade you for a pair of Lauren's shoes or something.

The Hurts said...

Sounds like a plan. I'll get right on that.

Unknown said...

Miss you...

The Dorrs said...

I've seen Greg's anatomy and trust me it's CRA---ZY

jake