We're On Island Time!

We're On Island Time!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

"AFTER GAME DANCE" highschool reunion!

OK so being back at my old highschool I thought I would call one of my oldest friends Sarah Aitkin. She was hanging out with another old friend Linzi Stolsig and we hit up the town. My first time "going out" in Lebanon. REAL SKETCHY BUT FUN! HA!




Reunion at Sarah's House.














I SANG! I NEVER SING IN PUBLIC!

BoJangles, the hottest bar in Lebanon, you will run into scarry looking fifty-year-olds, highschool dropouts and people you used to know who now have six kids with 2 mommas. Notice how packed the dance floor is? The woman on the right was there ALL NIGHT! My brother Joel hung out with us, dancing must run in the family! You would have been super surprised by Phil's "wicked" moves! He loved the sketchy bar, we had so much fun together!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yuck...bare feet in a sketchy bar? Nice job on being exciting though!